Thursday, May 15, 2008

Bowl With the Beach Bums Tonight!!!!

Tonight at Wilderness Crossing is Bowl With the Beach Bums! The event begins at 7pm and will be your chance to showcase your skills against the likes of me and the Beach Bums players...You can also get autographs, play laser tag against players, enjoy food, and check out Northern Michigan's newest entertainment destination...It should be a fun time...I had the chance to roll with several of the players about a week ago and I held my own despite at best a 115 average...so give it a shot! Apparently I've improved because I never used to be able to break 100...I believe I heard that WKHQ will be there though I can't confirm that...It should be an awesome time and a great chance for you to meet the Beach Bums up close and personal...I hope to see you there tonight at 7pm!!!

No comments: