Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Gary Audio 1: Chatting With Windy City's New Manager Brian Nelson

Well...I didn't get as much audio as I wanted to from Gary, but I did get some good stuff...In this edition its my interview with the new Windy City Manager Brian Nelson...As I mentioned yesterday he was a nice guy to talk to...He talked to me about how he landed the Windy City job, what he's trying to do in spring training, his adjustements to becoming the boss, and how he thinks a repeat of a 68-28 season will be tough...One thing he did mention to me which I thought was interesting was that his starting rotation may be better than last years...The Thunderbolts lost Billy Phillips to Gary and Shawn Phillips to the Marlins, but return Eric Fussell (Who pitched against the Beach Bums yesterday), Isaac Hess (Who also pitched against the Beach Bums yesterday), and surprise rookie Brock Hunton (who won 10 games for the TBolts last season)...Check out my interview below...



No comments: