Thursday, May 22, 2008

Media Recaps of Opening Night

Lots of coverage on last night's win in the area today...I hung out with Brittany and Bernie this morning and they are amazing! I'm really looking forward to having them join me in the booth tonight (Assuming technical problems go away...Grrr!)...I plan on posting the audio from their interview on The Fox FM right here as well as my discussion this evening...I'd also like to welcome you to submit questions that I will ask them for you...tim@tcbeachbums.com is my email...Brittany is throwing out the first pitch tonight...Bernie got to do the honors in an appearance at Wrigley Field earlier this year I guess...He's banking on Brittany one-hopping the plate...I would also have much more audio highlights from last evening's game were it not for the technical problems...As I was out with Brittany and Bernie this morning I noticed several people reading the paper today, and everyone was already a buzz over what the Beach Bums did last night...A full Frontier League recap from last evening is also on the docket this morning...

Record Eagle Game Recap

No comments: