Monday, June 23, 2008

Chillicothe 2, Beach Bums 1

A solid game last night even though it was a defeat...Great pitching on both sides...Stay close for a Bryan Rembisz update tonight...Have I mentioned that I am glad to be back at home?? Just couldn't get that clutch hit yesterday...Chillicothe as I mentioned in the broadcast, does have one of the best back end of the bullpen's in the league...I thought the Beach Bums really made Tommy Vrzal work, he did throw over 100 pitches in his 5.1 innings, but also did a good job of working the outer half and forcing hitters to go the other way...

My Full Game Recap

Media
Chillicothe Gazette

Record-Eagle Focusing on the fact that the Beach Bums had just Five Hits

Nice Article about the Florence Freedom from the Cincinatti Enquirer Comparing them to the Reds

No comments: