Friday, June 27, 2008

GQ Man







In light of seeing my peers in a hottub, here are some wonderful pictures of me in my getup from last night...Take that hot-tubbers!!! I'm still jealous!! John Russell stopped up to take some action shots of yours truly...I made sure he came by because I may never look this good again...Steve Young came up with the idea of GQ Thursday and I talked with him during batting practice...He came up to me and was like I saw you, but it took a few moments for me to collect my thoughts on how to say hi...I was intimidated...Both Jon Cahill and J.T. King who were my Labatt Blue On Deck Show guests commented on my looks, those interviews will be posted in moments here on Calderwood's Corner...In a couple of the pictures you can see my world's largest pen, and in the background on top of the television you will notice the bust of Joe Pott...

No comments: