Monday, June 23, 2008

On the Windy City Pregame Show


I thought I'd use an out of element picture of myself for this one...This is me at Fenway in 2006, if you ever get a chance to go there don't miss out! As Jon Cahill and John Sexton would tell you, there is nothing like it, not even me as a Cubs fan, Wrigley Field...I preface this picture by saying that a) the Red Sox are my American League favorite team b) Its hard to be in New England and not get caught up in the BoSox craze (I called games in the New England Collegiate League that summer on my journey to the Beach Bums and the Frontier League) and c) Go Cubs! Swept the Southsiders...

Anyhow, this is my interview on the Windy City Pregame Show from the second game of the series with teh ThunderBolts at Wuerfel Park...


No comments: