Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Managerial Announcement Coming Soon...


The announcement of the third manager in Beach Bums history will be made at a press conference next Wednesday, November 5...Check here for full details when the day arrives or visit tcbeachbums.com...

Along with the press conference there will be a public meet and greet at Wilderness Crossing on Thursday from 6-8pm that includes autographs, giveaways, and special deals...Full details can be found by clicking below...

Details

Now I am already starting to get questions about the new skipper, I know who it is, but you'll have to wait and see...I know the hire brings a lot of optimism for the 2009 campaign...Stay tuned...I will have an exclusive interview with the new skipper to place on Calderwood's Corner shortly after the hiring press conference, if you have questions you want to ask the skip, send them my way...

No comments: