Friday, April 17, 2009

The Boys are Back in Town!


I have arrived in Traverse City and am ready for the season to begin...Just 38 days until the home opener, 34 until the season opener in Kalamazoo, and only 18 days until spring training begins under first year Manager Gregg Langbehn, who will arrive in town next week for FanFest, which is just 8 days away :)

Make sure to come say hello to me at FanFest, I will be around...In the meantime I will be working to bring you all plenty of inside information and updates as well as my much anticipated season previews for each club as spring training nears hopefully beginning next week with the Lake Erie Crushers...

I apparently brought the good weather with me from the Carribean where I sent a week on vacation...I'm told this is as nice as its been all winter...

PS - Picture was taken from the 2009 NCAA Division III Women's Final Four in Holland, Michigan...I worked it for the second straight season...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank's for the updates! I listen to the Beach Bums almost every night and I can't wait for the season to start!