Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Calderwood's Corner Exclusive: Chatting With the New Manager



I had intended for this to be a two-part series, but I had such a good time chatting with the new manager and got such good information that I broke it up into four parts so that you don't have to listen to sessions with audio totaling almost 45 minutes...I will post parts one and two today that have to deal with Gregg Langbehn's managerial style as well as how he came to end up in Traverse City among other things...

Parts three and four will be put online tomorrow and will discuss spring training 2009, which opens with players reporting exactly one week from today...

Part One runs just under nine minutes in length and is below...Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where is part 2?

Tim Calderwood said...

Coming in about a half hour...Trying to spread out my posts, plus I don't want to distract all you working types for most of the day...Lol!