Friday, May 8, 2009

Bowl With the Beach Bums on Monday


Back for a second season is Bowl With the Beach Bums!! Last year's event was a huge success and was probably the most fun I had during all of spring training...Make sure to take on me and my 95 average :)

The event will again be at Wilderness Crossing near the ballpark on US-31 and will commence at 6pm...Players, coaches, staff, and the mascots will be on hand to sign autographs, bowl with you, play laser tag, and so much more...I haven't seen the players bowl this year so I can't tell you whom to avoid for head to head...Last year Matt Dillard and Shannon Wirth were extremely good with Wirth bowling I think a 270 in one game...

The picture is of David Nathanson finishing one of his shots from last year's event...

Further Details

No comments: