Thursday, May 21, 2009

Listen to Me!


Remember, tomorrow night is opening night for the Beach Bums at Kalamazoo's Homer Stryker Field...First pitch is scheduled for 7:05pm...If you are making the trip I look forward to seeing you there, if not...Tune your radios to me...

The Labatt Blue On Deck Show officially kicks off the season at 6:45pm...The Fox FM will again serve as the radio home for the Beach Bums (Its 94.3 FM in the Grand Traverse Area)...If you can't get it that way, the contest will also be online...RHP David Nathanson gets the call for the Beach Bums opposite Kalamazoo starter RHP John Brownell in a matchup pitting two of the best pitchers in the Frontier League from 2008...

Online Listening Link

I will do what I can to update from Kalamazoo...I normally do a lot of my updating from the hotel, but the internet in Kalamazoo is spotty so I will do what I can...If not, look for a ton of stuff on Memorial Day!!

No comments: