Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Washington at Crushers: June 15

Its Ladies Night this evening at All Pro Freight Stadium as the Crushers host Washington...The Wild Things have suffered three consecutive defeats, the Crushers are seeking their third consecutive victory...Which streak will end tonight? Lineups and game notes are below...The Crushers are 4-6 against the East Division thus far and are 7-6 at home...Air time is 6:50pm...Make sure to enjoy the added video coverage tonight...You'll know what I am talking about...

GAME NOTES FOR GAME #23

CRUSHERS (10-12)
Dom Duggan - CF
Jodam Rivera - SS
Andrew Davis - 3B
Travis Vetters - DH
Eddie Tisdale - 1B
Drew Saylor - 2B
Joel Collins - C
Wayne Bond - LF
Arden McWilliams - RF

RHP Phil Rummel (0-2, 9.18 -- Fifth Start)

WASHINGTON WILD THINGS (8-14 -- 5th Place East, 5GB)
Chris Sidick - CF
Billy O'Conner - C
Michael Parker - 2B
Adam Amar - 1B
Mark McGonigle - LF
Jacob Dempsey - DH
Luis Rivera - RF
Denny Duron - SS
Kyle Surprenant - 3B

RHP Jeff Sonnenberg (0-2, 6.00 -- 2nd Start)

9 comments:

Ryan said...

Thanks for the game notes, Tim. I have always loved listening to you for Crushers baseball, but now, the video makes the experiance even better!

Only issue is: I can't seem to you tonight (Tuesday). I see video, but no audio. Any troubleshooting you suggest?

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Make sure that you have the audio on your computer and that on the actualy player where you see the video that you didn't accidentally click the mute button...I asked iBN yesterday because I had heard that and they said he has even done it where he accidentally clicks the mute button or turns the volume down...

Ryan said...

Yes, both the competer and IBN player volumes are all the way up. I have even tried multiple computers. I have also viewed the archives. I listened to Sunday's game on the radio, but on the archives, both Monday's and now Tuesday's game have video, but no audio.

I can't think of what the problem would be, bu thanks for your suggestions.

Tim Calderwood said...

Hmmm...I am getting audio right now through one of the archives...Are you using firefox or internet explorer? Maybe try using the other...I will inquire again and see what I can come up with...

Ryan said...

Oh my! How stupid of me.....The logo on the IBN player showed my volume was up, but when i clicked the volume twice, i got audio! How silly!

Anyways, thanks for your help, Tim!

Love listening to you on the broadcast..the interview you did with Jeff Cinadr was so funny!

..hoping we sweep the wildthings out of Avon!!!

Tim Calderwood said...

Actually now that I am going back there was audio for the radio game on Sunday but not for the others...Hmmm...I am looking into it right now...Thanks! Has there been audio if you are listening live??

Ryan said...

For Tuesday's and Monady's game, I got not audio, but I just figured out that even though the volum indicator on the IBN player showed the volume was up, it was really muted.

Try double-click on the volum, that's what I did

Tim Calderwood said...

Now I need to try that :) Interesting...I don't know why they do it that way...

Tim Calderwood said...

I'm all for a sweep :)