Thursday, June 10, 2010

We are the Champs!!



Tonight I broadcast with my Blackhawks hat on after winning the Stanley Cup last night...Its not a Stanley Cup Champs hat but I will get one of those soon enough hopefully before the visit to Traverse City so I can wear it proud in Red Wings country (Detroit trains in Traverse City before the season)...I had a great time watching the game at a fine St. Louis establishment decked out in Hawks gear...While I was celebrating one person next to me remarked, "Well, at least its not the Cubs."

Immediately following our day game yesterday I put on proudly my Hawks stuff which I wore up until just moments ago when I placed on my Crushers polo...But I still have the hat on my noggin!!!! What a feeling...Go Hawks!!! I know one Crusher person who is not happy...Travis Risser...He is a Flyer fan...I gave him some good natured ribbing today...Perhaps I should have made a friendly wager...I also made sure to pester Traverse City's broadcaster who is also a huge Flyers fan...It was an unreal series though...Thats enough of hockey talk :)

No comments: