Wednesday, July 14, 2010

And the Winner is...


Red! Fans...Wear Red to the park on Friday for a Red-Out at All Pro Freight Stadium as the Crushers welcome the Windy City ThunderBolts in the opener of the second half...The winner was chosen through a survey as part of Facebook Friday!!! In my case I won't need to wear too much red...I got fried today by the sun! And in reference to an older post my red polo got fried as well...By the iron from the Evansville hotel...

I will post a full first half report in the coming days, hopefully with a first half report card as well, but the long and short of it is taht the Crushers are in playoff position, and closed the first half winning 4 of 6 on the road...The team is batting .270 over the last five games which is an encouraging sign for the second half...

No comments: