Thursday, July 1, 2010

Keep LBJ in the C-L-E!!!! Part Quatro!

I don't know if that's how you spell quatro :) But I thought it would be fun to post some photos from around the ballpark on Keep LBJ in the C-L-E Night...


Harry and I rockin the Cavs gear...


Media Outside the park gathered on Keep LBJ in the C-L-E Night...


The crowd gathered outside All Pro Freight Stadium before the gates opened...Notice a whole lot of Cavs colors and gear...


The Crushers lined up for the National Anthem...Look at all those #6's on the field and in the stands...


The Fathead of Shaq telling LeBron to stay!





Signs from around All Pro Freight Stadium encouraging LeBron to stay...


Signs on the concourse...


The banner I noticed in extra innings encouraging LeBron to stay...

And just for good measure since I talked about it and don't know if I ever posted it or not, me as the yellow highlighter from World Cup Night...Go Brazil!!!

No comments: