Friday, July 9, 2010

Tim Vs.


Last year Shaq hosted a TV show called Shaq Vs. where he took on pro athletes in their sports...Small world story, Shaq vs. Albert Pujols was filmed at T.R. Hughes Ballpark, home of the River City Rascals...

Today, I may have my own reality TV...Tim Vs. The difference? I never win but funny things happen to me...Today, in the Econo Lodge in Evansville, I lost a battle with an iron while attempting to iron my Crusher Polo...The photo shows what a chunk it took off of my shirt...I didn't even know a polo could burn? Especially in the first stroke after just turning on the iron and putting it on the shirt to move...

Battle #2...Tim Vs. the Bosse Field window...They have wooden pegs to hold open the windows...I am a league vet, this I know...First window in my booth, opens no problem...Window #2 I don't even know how this happened...I open the window to place the peg in and bam the top of the window falls down onto my finger and slams to the bottom, overtaking the bottom window...Thanks to Evansville broadcaster Mike Radomski we were able to get the window back in place but it took three of us and I will no longer be attempting to open said window...So I will be broadcastign from the left side of the booth tonight...Usually I like both windows to be open, but not for the sake of my hand...


The window that I won't open again for as long as I am in the Frontier League...


The open window...


Tim Vs. -- The Iron...Iron wins...


The damage to the shirt from Tim Vs. -- The Iron...

No comments: