Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday's Exhibition

UPDATE:Yeah...No updates from tonight...Here is my compromise...I will take some notes and post some highlights here...

I'm not sure how much I will be able to post tonight from U. S. Steel Yard as the RailCats host the Northwest Indiana All-Stars in an exhibition at 6 p.m.

I will do my best, but the staff is doing a gameday run through and that means I will be serving as the PA Announcer...You are more than welcome to come out to the game if you wish...There is no admission and the gates will be open...I'm also not sure what kind of roster I will have from the NWI All-Stars, though I hear several former RailCats will be on the club...

So, I will do my best this evening...What I will say is that on Saturday I will for sure be blogging from Standard Bank Stadium, home of the Frontier League's Windy City ThunderBolts, assuming I can get internet there which can sometimes be an adventure...Also, don't forget that Sunday's game will be broadcast on The Lakeshore with myself and my broadcast partner for the summer, who you will meet on the inaugural edition of Woody's RailCats Roundup...Which in case you missed it, airs at 9:00 a.m. every Saturday beginning tomorrow...

No comments: