Saturday, May 14, 2011

May 14: RailCats at Grand Prairie

So...Usually I will post lineups here, which I am still going to do...I am also instituting something new for this year...A live blog during the game...While I won't necessarily be updating anything, I figure this might be an easy area for you to hit comment with questions as another way of reaching the broadcast booth...

RAILCATS (2-0)
Adam Klein - LF
Mike Massaro - DH
Brad Boyer - 2B
Cristian Guerrero - RF
Toddric Johnson - CF
Kyle Haines - SS
Mike Valadez - C
Mike Rohde - 1B
Chris Carrara - 3B

RHP Nolan Nicholson

AIRHOGS (0-2)
Kevin Thompson - RF
David Thomas - LF
Cesar Nicholas - DH
Greg Porter - 3B
David Espinoza - 2B
John ALonso - 1B
Scott Clement - C
Guillermo Martinez - SS
Danny Figueroa - CF

RHP Josh Rainwater - SP

No comments: