Thursday, May 12, 2011

Opening Night

It's finally here...As I sit in the hotel in Dallas, even I am full of excitement for the first ever meeting between the RailCats and AirHog this evening...Don't miss tonight's broadcast which will be packed with fun...First pitch is scheduled for 7:05 p.m. with the NIEMI Associates RailCats WarmUp Show debuting at 6:55 p.m. To no surprise, my guest today will be Seventh Year Manager Greg Tagert, and I will post his interview here when it airs...I will also post the game notes, a link to the game day page, a broadcast link, and a ton more throughout the day...However, I felt a good place to start was with what people are saying Around the Region...So, below is a ton of articles to help prep you for tonight...

Post-Tribune
Brave New World

RailCats Enter with Revamped Pitching Staff

NWI Times
RailCats Open on the Road

Position by Position

Meet the RailCats

Offseason of Release Helps Prepare RailCat

No comments: