Thursday, May 5, 2011

Woody's RailCats Roundup

I've mentioned it before, but every Saturday morning on The Lakeshore, beginning this Saturday at 9:00 a.m., I will host Woody's RailCats Roundup (Think Toy Story)...The show will be your chance to feel like you are inside the RailCats clubhouse...Each week I will feature several segments to help you learn more about the players, coaches, and staff...I will also talk with various people from around the American Association during our travels along with so much more...Yes, the show can be heard online (I will link the Lakeshore's website below) and I will tease what is coming up on the show the day before it happens as a reminder to listen to Woody's RailCats Roundup...And I will post various segments on here after the show airs...There will also be an interactive segment where you, the fans, can email in questions that I will then ask the Manager, Greg Tagert, in Tagert's Mailbag...You can also email questions to me if so desired...Just send the email with the title RailCats Roundup...I'm excited for the show, and I hope you are too!!! It opens this Saturday at 9:00 a.m.!!!

The Lakeshore Website (To Listen Online)

More on Woody's RailCats Roundup

No comments: