Friday, June 8, 2012

River City at Boomers: June 8

The leaders of the West are in town...I long ago learned there is no such thing as big series when you aren't even 20 games into the season but what I will say is this...It's a solidification series...The Boomers have a chance to solidify themselves as a top team in the West Division with these three games...

Check out a new feature today, the addition of my nightly game notes...This is what I spend a lot of the day doing...Creating, writing, designing, reading, designing, you get the idea...This helps me prep for each game and is filled with more info than you could ever imagine about the team...A lot of what I created has been taken directly from Major League notes and crafted to my liking for the Boomers...

GAME NOTES

GAME PREVIEW

RIVER CITY RASCALS (13-5; 1st West Division)
Eric Williams - CF
Jeremy Synan - LF
Jason Patton - RF
Josh Workman - 3B
Chris Andreas - DH
Gerard Avila - 1B
Bobby Burk - SS
Matt Serna - 2B
Zach Deutcher - C

RHP Tony Marsala (1-0, 3.38 - 2nd Start)

SCHAUMBURG BOOMERS (11-7; 3rd - 2GB West)
Andrew Cohn - SS
Nick Kuroczko - 1B
Frank Pfister - 3B
Jereme Milons - CF
Chad Mozingo - LF
Karexon Sanchez - 2B
Sean Mahley - RF
Mike Valadez - C
Brandon Hairston - DH

RHP Robbie Penny (1-1, 3.50 - 4th Start)

No comments: