Sunday, May 29, 2011

RailCats at Goldeyes: May 29, 2011

Rubber match with Winnipeg today...Should be an eventful one...I think I figured out my window problem finally for the last game of the series :) At least we come back here in August so I will have a better idea of how to set up then...I have actually really enjoyed my stay in Canada and of course I finally figured out their money right when we leave, but I purchased a logo baseball today (I make a collectors case of everywhere that I have been, I have one completely of the Frontier League and am now working on my American Association one in addition to the random places I visit like other MLB Parks and such) so I don't have any Canadien dollars left...Broadcast Note...Today's game will be live online and will be joined in progress following the completion of the Indy 500 on The Lakeshore...All the usuals are below...Interesting look for the 'Cats lineup today...

GAME PREVIEW

GAME NOTES

LINEUPS
RAILCATS (7-8)
Adam Klein - LF
Mike Massaro - DH
Brad Boyer - SS
Cristian Guerrero - RF
Jeff Beachum - 3B
Toddric Johnson - CF
Mike Rohde - 1B
Chris Carrara - 2B
Craig Maddox - C

LHP Derrick Gordon (0-1, 2.65) - SP (4th Start)

GOLDEYES (9-7)
Price Kendall - 2B
Kody Kaiser - CF
Wes Long - SS
Brian Myrow - LF
Luis Alen - DH
Justin Bass - 1B
Victor Ferrante - RF
Alan Rick - C
Lou Ott - 3B

RHP Ace Walker (0-1, 4.58) - SP (4th Start)

No comments: