Monday, May 30, 2011

Shaw Park

Here are some photos of the fine digs in Winnipeg...I also included some photos of my window so you can see what I was talking about with the pulley system and needing to move everything out of the way (Even my chair)...Captions will be added underneath...
The view from the right field corner looking at the skyline...

Day one in Canada upon arrival...Tarp on the field and water covering the window...

Entrance to suite level...

View of the press box...My booth is the one to the left of the sports sign with the mike hanging out...

Right field looking at the layout of the park...

On field view looking to the left field area...

RailCats pitchers warming up with the skyline...

Right field corner looking at the outfield turn...

RailCats dugout...C.J. Thieleke talking with Adam Klein...

View from center field with the skyline...

The pulley system on my window...

Window opens upward...

View from my booth...

Video board...

More of the pulley system...

Geese hanging out in the outfield on Sunday...

Inflatamaiacs...

Sunday crowd

Sunday crowd...

Inflatamaniac in the crowd...

No comments: