Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Good Post

You will notice in my link section a link to Wild About Things, a blog maintained by Chris Dugan of the Washington Observer-Reporter...

I was doing some reading today and clicked over to find an outstanding piece of work...This probably won't mean a whole lot if you haven't been following the league or been in the league for some time like I have, but Chris shows with another fine piece of reporting how much the league has aged in just the past two seasons by breaking down the current rosters of each team and showing what they would have been under the old rules...You will notice how much more experienced teams and the league are becoming...Chris is one of the best in the league and has been at it for a long time...I always enjoy reading his work...And talking to him when the team visits...Remember, up until this season all of my previous 'experience' has been in the league's East Division...

No comments: